The purpose of the awards is:
- to create a global and unique marketing tool for the company, department or institution,
- to enhance excellence in industry,
- to set a benchmark in industry,
- to create an opportunity for companies and institutions whereby a Team or DIVISION can be recognised for all their hard work and
- to share the award with your personnel and ordinary members of staff, and tell them that they are actually doing a great job – that they work for a winning company and that only the sky is the limit in the current challenging times you need no better motivation for your staff than to acknowledge THEM through this award. After all … there is a successful team behind each successful and highly rated company and institution.
Your personnel cannot always be just the gift bag – so through the awards, their contributions for establishing a winning company can be acknowledged.
Use the award to establish a culture of gratitude in your company or department and in your country. GRATITUDE towards colleagues, towards clients and customers.
Use the award as a building block to establish a firm of endearment, a firm or company that strive to endear them- selves to all stakeholders and that can build shareholder wealth.
The awards are the culmination of a research process whereby companies and institutions are rated based on respondents perceptions with a strong focus on evaluating and measuring customer service and customer satisfaction.
How to use the awards?
- Through advertising in PMR.africa a specific audience of your choice can be targeted. Existing clients can be targeted and a new client base can be generated and identified.
- The awards can be referred to during a tender process.
- The awards can be referred to in your company or institution’s annual reports, brochures, pamphlets and any other advertising material.
- The awards set a benchmark for industry and a goal for others to aspire to.
- The awards generate general awareness as well as brand aware- ness of your company or institution.
- Advertise your award status on the PMR.africa website www.pmrafrica.com and link it to your company/institution’s website.
- The awards represent competitiveness effectiveness excellence, leadership, resilience and indicate customer service and customer satisfaction.